Monday, August 27, 2007

At Minoru Park with Miwa











Today, Ava and I went to meet Miwa and Meg at Richmond Center Mall. After that we walked to the Minoru Park's playground and let Ava and Miwa played there. Miwa is so cute. She is half Japanese and half Caucasian. She has the John Travolta's chin dimple and she has curly hair and long eye lashes. I managed to capture some cute pictures of Ava and Miwa playing. She loves her SLIDES!!!! Ava ate her lunch at the park. While she was eating, she was doing a lot of different expressions. Don't ask me why, she just likes to do these kinds of crazy things.

After that, it was my turn to eat, so we went back to the Mall. I ate KFC's popcorn chicken again, and of course Ava had to have some also. She ate and then she wiped her mouth just like a lady.. hahaha..

No comments: