Last night, I went to Tracey's house and watched "Dreamgirls" with her and Terri. It was fun. Just 3 of us, and we talked and chatted while watching the movie. They asked me a lot about shows I watched growing up. Then when Tracey found out that I am a Buddhist, she wondered if I can take her to the Kwan Im temple at Steveston. I told her of course. Anyone can go there. She was not sure b/c she saw the "private property and no trespass" sign in front of the temple.
Today we went to the London Heritage Farm. They have some arts and crafts, antiques for sales, and petting zoo. I met Lian, Rob and Miles there, and also Nava and Adi. It was pretty good despite the light rain. Ava had so much fun looking at the animals. They have 2 puppies, 1 pig, lots of rabbits, lots of baby ducks, 2 ponies, 1 llama, 1 horse and her calf. Ava loves the ducks and rabbits, maybe because they are small and there're lots of them. She can't get enough of looking at them. We tried to make her pet the pony, but she got scared. She then tried to feed the pony with hays. It's so fun watching her interacted with the animals.
After that we went to eat Taiwanese food at a restaurant called "well tea". Went home and put Ava to nap, then went out again to buy food for Tomo. I bought a tent in the shape of Ladybug for Ava. Haven't put it up yet. I'll take picture after I put it up. I think it'll be fun for her to stay in there and pretend to be camping.
Oh, there's this 4th grader across from our house who likes to come and play with Ava. I think she's probably lonely. She comes to our house everyday. I just don't know or understand what she could possibly plays or talks with Ava about. But she seems to be missing a father figure also b/c she likes Simon a lot.. hahaha Oh, well!!
We tried a new restaurant for dinner tonight. It was pretty good. It's called "Boston Steakhouse" but it's actually HK style steakhouse. I had lobster and meat sauce spaghetti. Simon had the lobster in cream sauce linguini. Huilee has the pepper and bacon penne. Overall, the food rated pretty good. Ava loves the spaghetti. She ate until her hands and mouth are covered with spaghetti sauce. So cute.. but quite dirty.
2 comments:
oh, i love pasta... makes me hungry now that i think about it. it's nice that ava got to go out and have fun on the weekend. poor tyler, all we do on the weekend are running errands and grocery shopping. well, i guess that's not entirely true, this weekend we took him to pullen park and he played with slides and running around which was fun for him. haha
oh.. lobster sounds so good..
yeah.. I think it's not too bad.. DQ also go to Nursery Rhyme classes.. library (lol)
But it does sound like you had a great weekend. My weekend was occupied by watching drama and other unproductive stuff. I only went to the grocery store and I didn't even buy real grocery (frozen pizza, snack, and a couple of bananas).
Anyway, I have decided to go on diet (again)...
Post a Comment