Didn't do much today. We went to eat dimsum at the Fisherman's terrace. Ava loves the spare rib and peanut congee, and the fried shrimp balls. She at almost 2 shrimp balls. She also likes the spring roll's skin. We ate until we're so full. Then went to get some fruits and went home. Ava went to sleep, I watched "coffee prince" episode 2. Still waiting for other episode to finish download. It's a pretty funny drama. Then, watched "No Reservation".. I must say, I didn't like it. It's not as good as I thought.
We went to Mr. Lai's house today to take the picture of his sofa. We're going to help him sell it on Craigslist. Ava was so happy there b/c she got more things to eat. Mrs. Lai served some bread from the King's bakery, some sesame glazed cashew nuts, and some cookies from Taiwan. Ava ate them all. She loves the nuts. Then she was facsinated by their cat. She's seen lots of cat's picture in her book but never the real ones. She went "meow meow" and pointed at the cat. So cute.. :)
Yeah, that's about it.. we had ramen for dinner, and I'm so fat. I have to make sure I lose 4 lbs before this coming Friday, b/c I'll have my doc's appt that day.. Shoot!!
3 comments:
haha, i've been trying to lose some weight too for this morning appt... i tried not to eat last night but it was too hard so i ate anyway... so the result is 4 lbs heavier this morning than my last visit at the doc 4 weeks ago.. :(
Yeah.. seems like your didn't get to lose your 4 lbs from your later post..
Ava seems to have lots of fun.. at least she has seen dogs and all those animals from the petting zoo last time.
yeah.. didn't lose it.. thanks for reminding me.. :(
Post a Comment