It was a quiet day. After the weekend celebration, I thought it's good to have a quiet day again. Everything was just like usual. I went to my yoga class that night and Mike was doing his yoga by himself when I went in to put in my mat. He asked "how's it going Elly??" and i just blurted out."Today's my birthday". He said, "really??? wow, happy birthday Elly". I said my thanks and then went out to the washroom to hang all my stuff. When i walked in, Mike was still there and asked me,"so how old are you??".. I said"I'm 27, and have been for the past couple of years". hahahahahahah
At the end of the class, Mike announced to steve and jays that it's my birthday and also to the girls on front desk. Everyone wishes me a Happy birthday and Mike gave me a bear hug (WOOHOO!!!). Good day today... good day today... HAHAHAHAHA
Monday, June 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment