Lunch went by without any big tantrum. I actually ask Ava if she wanted to eat out and she said no. So, we ate yesterday's leftover.
Put Colin to nap and finally got caught up with myblog.. hehehe
I did some laundry and folded the clothes. Then, I remembered that some doors had been making some squeaky sound (office's door and door from kitchen to foyer). So, I WD-40-ed them. I've asked Simon to do this for awhile and he never did. So.. I finally DID it.. woohooo!!! 2 thumbs up for moi!!!

Ava was playing by herself when Colin woke up from nap. She was building her "house". Colin wanted to go in and then the whole situation escalated to a tug-a-chair war, resulting in Colin crying. It was pretty fun to watch though.. hahaha
Did 20 min yoga (flat abs) after putting the kids to bed.
1 comment:
Yeah.. and the mommy just watch from the sideline and taking pictures.. LOL
Post a Comment