Friday, June 5, 2009

Inherited Eczema??? from who???


I took Ava to see Dr. Hui today because I saw that the skin condition at her arm's joint was not getting any better. So, she's all decked out and was very happy when i said we're going to the doctor. She sure does like to act girly sometimes, until I couldn't stomach it. hahahaha



Dr. Hui said that apparently what she has is called eczema and it supposedly hereditary. I didn't think I have something like that, so I'm blaming Simon. He said he didn't have that, but he has spotted skin... so I'm blaming him..

She gave a prescription for her and i also got one for the itchiness caused by bugs. I hate bugs!!!!!


We invited our neighbours over for a BBQ. The Lams and the Fangs came. Ava and Colin were off playing with Karen and Sam while the guys all went outside to bbq and the girls all stayed inside and gossiped about celebrity (but they were talking about the chinese celebs and i kept have to google to see who they're talking about.. shame on me).


After the BBQ, Serene called and asked if I want to go to the night market.. HELL YEAH!!!!
So I asked Simon and he said fine.. hehehe.. quickly put the kids to shower and bed (almost practically shoved my neighbours out the door.. hahahah). Carolyn drove and came to pick me up since I didn't trust myself to drive because I did have a couple of glasses of red wine (ok.. 2 glasses). I was feeling dizzy. The mommies went again.. this time, the gang consisted of Carolyn, Elisa, Serene, Sharon and myself. I didn't eat much at the night market because I was still too full from the BBQ. But I did buy some stuff. Some leggings and some socks (very cute socks).
Yeay to the night market!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow u guys have night market over there? how come u never take me?

amelia has eczema, she's been on prescription acid mantle ever since she was born. ping and i both don't have it, so i don't know where she gets if from. :(

rene said...

Linus has eczema too and neither myself nor Edwin has it...fortunately it is just on her arm? What did Doc prescribe to her?

wei said...

Yeah.. how come you never take me there?? I wanna go to the night market!!

me> going off to google eczema.. what the heck is that??