Saturday, June 13, 2009

Kids Haircuts & Steveston Park


Busy day today. The schedule was full since morning.
My yoga at 8-9am, then Simon picked me up and we stopped by BCAA for his international driver license. Then, we stopped by New Town bakery to get some buns for the picnic. Afterwards to Mandy for the kids haircuts. Ava's hair was too thick. It took so long to dry her hair after shower. Colin's hair was too long also. Since Simon's leaving soon, I insisted on getting their haircuts done today.



Afterwards, we went to the Steveston Park. Serene had organized a picnic with her singaporean friends who had just landed not too long ago. We met Sam, Antia (sp??), Catherine, etc there. Too many names to list but it's the usual suspects. Sam cooked so many things and they were all DELICIOUS!!!! We ate first (I did, since I was sooo hungry). Then, the kids headed to the water park.



Ava and Colin were so excited to see the water. They were reluctant to go in at first, but not for long. Pretty soon, both of them were wet from head to toe. I think they really did have fun. Colin kept running around and smiling. Ava was just hysterical. Viola was running in circles and Lucas was running under the water sprays.


We headed home after so Colin can nap. Ate dinner at Ho Yuen with the Fongs and the Cheungs. On our way home from dinner, I felt my face swollen up and my eyes were teary. My migraine also started. I was going to go to Eric's birthday bash but because of this allergy acting up and my migraine was just killing me. I went to bed and told Simon to go. Found out later that he didn't go. I felt so bad towards Eric and Christy. Have to apologize on Simon's behalf.

1 comment:

rene said...

Ho Yuen is good...yum yum. I like any place with good yummy soup :) I like the water park at Steveston, it's so fun for the kids! My extended boob looks funny hahahaha.