Thursday, June 4, 2009

A regular day for Ava and Colin


I took Colin with me to pick up Ava from preschool today. He was chewing on his apple when we left the house and so he brought the apple with him. He looked longingly to his sister playing in the playground and was having fun when Ava blow some bubbles at him. But more and more kids gathered around to look at him and he started to pout. He didn't like people looking at him. One of Ava's friend, Marcus, started to throw some grass at him. I could tell he's angry. He retaliated by smacking Marcus's hand when he came out. I was so shocked and quickly said sorry to Michelle, Marcus's mom. Oh boy.. what a temper my little son possesses.




Took Ava to her ballet class today. She sure does enjoy the class. Today they did the bouncy tigger song. It was cute to watch her bouncing around pretending to be tigger.


The Fongs stopped by today and we did hotpot with them. I introduced the "little lamb" hot pot soup base and they just loved it. We got some prawns again. So sweet!!!

No comments: