

The weather was so nice so we decided to eat ice cream outside (Simon and the kids.. not me). I laid out the mat and sat on the driveway. The kids were eating the ever quickly melted ice cream bar and I just snapped pictures at them.
Then Simon attempted to fly a kite on such a still day. No wind whatsoever but Simon thought he could just make wind by running really fast while holding the kite. So, that's what he did and then was followed suit by Ava. She kept running and running while holding on to the kite. It was funny to watch. Colin was running behind him chasing the kite. Fun day.. :)
At yoga today, I asked Ariel if I can retake my ID picture. She said "sure". So I went and stood in front of the camera and suddenly, Mike, Steve and Jays decided to join me. So, now my ID picture has 4 people's face. It's definitely the one and only. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment