
Borrowed a DVD from the library today. It's called "The Biggest Loser: The workout, Weight loss Yoga". I had started to borrow some dvds from the library since I'm going to stop going to yoga when Simon leaves for Malaysia. I will probably stop for a month, so I had to do something so that I won't slack off. I put on this DVD and Ava said she wanted to do it with me. There're a lot of warrior poses and downward facing dog. She actually did pretty well on all the poses. GO GO GO AVA!!! Simon's not impressed because he thinks I'm poisoning Ava with Yoga (he doesn't like yoga because he thinks I spend too much time on it and he started to call it a cult).
Colin was messing with our poses of course... :)
P.S. Pictures were taken by Simon on a very unflattering angle because we're not talking (don't ask me why because I don't remember).
1 comment:
HAHAHAHA
Post a Comment