Sunday, May 31, 2009

Karaoke with the girls for my birthday


We went for Karaoke again today for my birthday. Sharon, Elisa, Serene and I went to K-fever this time and we started from 8pm. Elisa and Serene brought cupcakes for my cake and we were all singing and dancing and doing wild funny pictures. I didn't take any pictures but the pictures you'll be seeing here were from either Serene's or Elisa's cameras. I had so much fun.. We actually sang for a long long long time. We finally left around 1am. It was a delicious day. So much fun that I didn't want it to end. I was still fired up and didn't know that it was that "early" already.. I asked the girls where to next? hahahaha.. I think they probably thought I was crazy... :)
Thank you girls very very much for such a wonderful evening. We definitely should do it again. Don't mind what my husband said about "moms gone wild" or "who let the dogs out". We DEFINITELY have to do it again.. :)

No comments: