
I had been wanting to sing for these past few days. I used to sing a lot before kids and I found that I've been singing less and less after kids (I sing a lot of kids song.. but don't get me wrong.. they are just not the same).
So, I mentioned it to Sharon, Serene and Elisa. They were all INTO the idea.. so we decided to go to Karaoke.. I started to finding out which karaoke place we can go and the pricing. The "All You Can Sing" usually started around 2pm to 7pm. So, we finally decided to go to K-mix. They have their All you can sing from 1pm-7pm.
Simon was so gracious and kind to say that he'll take care of both kids (I was planning on bringing Ava with me). Edwin stayed in our house and he was also graciously saying he'd take care of Lucas and Linus. So Serene and I just hopped on the chance and LEFT. Sharon picked us up (Stephen was looking after Annabelle also) and we left for the place. Elisa would meet us there. We're all giddy with excitement... hahaha..
Then the madness started.. we're singing and dancing and taking pictures. We sang Mandarin songs, English songs and even Taiwanese songs.. hahaha.. We also ate some snacks. Then the husband met us next door at the "Chiffon Taiwanese Cuisine" for dinner. We left after 2 hours of nonstop singing and ate dinner next door.
We all went home around 7pm. My day was then closed by an hour of Hot Yoga. It was perfect!!!
2 comments:
Did your singing claim any victims?? LOL j/k.. glad you're able to sing to your heart's content since you like to sing so much.
how can u not feel tired after all those activities?
Post a Comment