Saturday, May 16, 2009

FRIES!!!???


We went to Mcdonald for breakfast this morning per Ava's request. When we got in there and sat the kids down. Colin started saying something. At first I thought my ears heard wrong. But then I realized he just said "Fries". And he kept repeating it and pointing his finger to the leftover on the table behind us. I couldn't believe my ears. He KNOWS his fries. WOW!!!

Went to look at the house for mama. It's really nice and I liked the layout very much. But I didn't think I can make the decision to buy the house. I think mom has to see it herself. Anyways, after we got home and I asked Simon to calculate the mortgage, I think it's too much for them to pay. So, I decided that maybe it's better for them to look for a townhouse for now.

Had Sushi at Sushi House for dinner. Ava ate 2 unagi sushi and edamame. She kept saying she loves sushi. Colin ate a tamago sushi (just the rice though) and edamame. Not sure if he had enough or not. HAH!!Bad mom!!

1 comment:

wei said...

I can see the kids are really miserable.