

Simon and Edwin put an offer to a land at Diamond Rd. ... And they got it. It's a 7700 sq ft lot with the backyard facing the Dixon Park. They will take possession on August and will start tearing down the old house to build a million dollar house there. Wish you guys all the best of luck and happy partnership. Serene and I will be waiting for the revelation... Congratulations!!!!!
3 comments:
YES!! I am so excited! Extremely nervous for myself and the boys since we will see less and less of him in the next coming year...but it's all good...there is a foreseeable dream to be realised..so it is all good...:)
Gambatte!!!
I don't understand. Are you all moving in to the new house? Like a duplex? Or is it just a business venture?
Business my friend.. business.. :)
I'm never leaving my house.. hahaha
Post a Comment