

We went for a picnic at Rocky Point Park today with The Fongs, The Tansuma (minus Desmon), The Cheungs, and The Gothams. We got there early, so we're playing with the kids first. We like the park. The playground was nice and the view was absolutely beautiful.


We brought fruits (strawberry and watermelon) and Serene brought noodles and drinks, Elisa brought pasta, Lian brought sandwiches and Sharon brought buns. It was a great day for picnic. The weather was not too hot and we also had some breeze.

We ate and then the kids were playing with Edwin. We got to chill and hang out under the tree and chatted. But the highlights of the day was when Elisa suddenly yelled "Time out Edwin!! Time out!!!" Edwin had torn his pants while playing with kids. His bum's exposed.. HAHAHAHA.. (Sorry Serene.. didn't mean to laugh at your husband, but it was really really funny)

We left around 2pm and the kids fell asleep right away in the car. I was too because I went to bed around 1am last night b/c I was working hard updating my blog and then Colin woke me up at 4am (He went back to sleep and i couldn't since I have yoga in 2 hours). So I was exhausted. Simon apparently was sleepy too and since I was sleeping and noone talked to him. He said he slapped himself to keep himself awake (hehehehehe.. good slapping.. ).
What a day.. I saw that I got tanned (a bit burnt actually, my face was really red, and I can see different color skin tone on my arms). OUUCCHHH!!!!
1 comment:
HAHHAHA I like the part about the torn pants...is ok, Elly, I find it HILARIOUS too and he could continue playing even with his bum exposed hahahaha. Another great outing. Love it :) The kids had such a great time they were all exhausted!
Post a Comment