





Huilee had organized this BBQ for hers and my birthday since we're only a couple of days apart. She invited some people and I didn't really know what it was about until everyone came. The Tansumas and the Fongs were invited. And Serene came with a present for me. I couldn't believe it but she got me a yoga mat towel (just want I wanted). I've been using a regular towel so far and it was ok, but it was quite slippery on some poses. I wanted to buy the mat towel, but i thought they were quite expensive. Thank you so much Serene. I was speechless.
The BBQ was fun because Simon got some filet mignon from M&M and also some other steak and also some spotted prawns (so so so sweet). Then, when we're loitering at the backyard and I showed the girls my camel pose. Edwin decided that it was an easy pose and he did it. He ACTUALLY DID it. It was pretty impressive. So we both did the same pose alongside. So funny.. :) After the BBQ, we got 2 cakes. One for HL and one for myself. So so nice people.. you guys shouldn't have. That day was amazing.. :) The cakes were delicious!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment