


Matthew invited Ava and Colin to Science World for his birthday which was such a good timing because we've never brought Ava to Science World before (We also had never been). So, after my yoga, we went and arrived a little bit late. Kerry was doing the same thing like last time at Madelyn's birthday. Cash gift so they can divide and give to a charity of their choice. We saw Sheila, Patrick and Jeremy there. Then we started to explore SW. It was an eye opener. A lot of COOL stuff. I think we played more than the kids.. :) We had just as much fun as the kids, I should say.

The food was great also. I ate so much.. bad bad girl.. but I couldn't stop. They "Gan Chao Niu He" was soooo good. The kids fell asleep in the car on our way back home. So, Simon and I drove around looking at houses because they needed to find a good exterior for their "home project".

The kids demanded McDonald for dinner and that what they got. Colin actually finished his nuggets. He's getting better at eating by himself too.
No comments:
Post a Comment