Friday, May 15, 2009

Conversation with an imaginary baby


So.. here's the weirdest conversation I had with Ava's imaginary baby.
She held up a part of a tree next to my ear and then asked me to talk to "it".

Ok.. before I skipped over, the whole thing started while I was playing Chuzzle on my laptop and Ava's sitting beside my chair withe her "toy". Then, she started to say:
Ava: What's that baby?? You want to play jump and slide?? ok, let me show you..

Then, she started again:
Ava: What did you say baby?? (paused as if she's listening to what her "baby" said)
Came to me and said
Ava: Mama, baby said she wants to play jump and slide.. talk to her.. (she held up that thing next to my ear)

Me: err.. hi, baby.. yes?? oh.. Colin's sleeping now.. maybe later we'll play jump and slide ok?? Ava can talk to you now..

Ava: what's that baby?? ok.. later we play jump and slide.. you're tired now..

I was just pretending to play and listen to what she said.. man.. this is soooo weird but also sooo funny.. hahahahaha

1 comment:

wei said...

That's a weird choice of object for a baby.. considering she has TONS of toys.. even ones that look like real babies.. LOL..