










Started of the morning at La Madeleine for breakfast. This was my favorite's french bakery and cafe when I was still living in Atlanta n-years ago.. :) We ordered some crepe, french toast, omellette, a potato gallete and a muffin for Ava. So yummy, esp the potato gallete. I forgot to take pictures again. :) Then, we continued on our trip to the zoo. I didn't want to sound like a stupid bimbo, but I think I will.. I went to the zoo in high heels.. served me right!!! That place was sooooo hilly.. I had to walk up and down the hill and man that hurt!!
Aside from my stupid dress code screwed up, we had such a good time, especially me watching Ava watching all the animals. She kept shouting out their names, zebra, giraffe, gorilla, rhino (she said hippo at first, then I corrected her.. ), etc.
After the long day at the zoo, we went home, rested for a little bit, and then continued on to meet with my old old friend from college, Mr. Keith Hamilton, with his family. Such beautiful family Keith has. We met at a Korean restaurant and Keith's wife, Sun Hee, ordered up food enough for the whole village.. :) But they were all soooo good. The restaurant owner then gave us 1 hour free at their Karaoke box. we sang for a little bit, and I must say.. I SUCKED!!! My score was so low that I wanted to bury my face to the ground.. hahaha... but it's all good times. :)
So glad to meet with Keith after so long, we'd been such good buddies during our college years, we're always talking about music. I learned so many great artist from my buddy, Keith.
Next time, Keith will have to go to Canada to visit us.. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment