Thursday, August 28, 2008

Bra-thought


I was thinking today.. since I got so many free time in my hands..
I have been having headaches quite often recently, for the past two days, I've had headaches and had to go to sleep with it. And I was pondering what could have caused the headaches..
A. Could it be being cooped up the whole day in the house? (mind you I usually go out and shop back in Richmond)
B. Could it be because of Ava being super difficult with her "no sleeping", "go home", "no, no, no" screaming at me?
C. Could it be this new bra I've been wearing? I felt that it's been getting tighter and tighter everyday (NO.. I refused to believe that I've gained weight since I got here). Maybe it's pinching a nerve somewhere and therefore causing the bloodflow NOT being able to move to my head, thus the headaches. I've been picturing myself with a pinched up bra that causing my head to get redder and redder and then exploded.. hahahaha Not a pretty picture!!!

Ok.. enough of my rambling, I guess being secluded from society can cause this kind of unnecessary rambling.. I rest my case... now I have to go find a picture of a bra.. hahahahaha

1 comment:

w said...

hey might be C. it is really freaking tight and make u feel freaking headache and chestpain.