
Woke up sooo late this morning. We woke up at 10am, which technically was 7am in Vancouver. Yeap.. we're jetlagged. I quickly cooked some lunch for myself and Ava. My bro, Darwin and Simon already left for work. So, it's just me and the kids. I cooked tofu and ground pork, and then cooked a radish soup. Stormed up to take a quick shower and then waited for Darwin to come home. Tried to connect to the internet and failed. So I guess my blog won't really be "updated" till tomorrow.
So, now I wanted to talk about my brother's house. It's a nice townhouse with 2 car garage. He obviously had cleaned the place before we came.. hahahaha, because when I walked in, I can smell glade.. :) The whole place was fairly tidy for a guy.. :) He worked really hard. We got the master bedroom because of the size of our troup.. :) And.. the honorary mention went to: HIS CLOSET!!! OMG.. it's HUGE!!!! I want this kind of closet. And, because of the hugeness, Colin got this room. HAHAHAHAHA. You got it. He's sleeping in the closet inside his pack n play (or playpen as I like to call it). I'm not kidding you. I stuck him inside there and cracked the closet door open.
Darwin came back for lunch (he actually already had lunch, but I asked him to eat some more because I cooked quite a lot). Being a good person that he is, he complied. After he left, I was left doing nothing again. So, after putting the kids to nap, I read. Luckily I brought a book with me. It's "Gum Thief" by Douglas Coupland. It's a pretty weird book, but any book is good right now. I fell asleep while reading because I was just so tired.
Darwin doesn't have a channel at all in his TV. To his credit, he has a DVD player, which has been playing wonder pets since this morning. Thank GOD I brought some DVDs with me.
Simon came home around 6pm, followed by Darwin. We went out for dinner at Penang Restaurant. Then, we stopped by the dollar store because I needed to pick up some toys for Ava and a night light for the closet (hahaha). We went to the Farmers Market to pick up some vegetables and snacks. Then, Darwin took us to this Korean Market called "Super H Market". It's HUGE, and it has everything. So I bought a piece of Salmon, a pack of ground pork and a pack of sliced beef. I still have to cook for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
It was late by the time we got home and Colin was screaming again in the car. Put the kids to bed and then came down to chat with bro. We talked books, music and he'll leave his laptop for me so I can update my blog.. b/c my laptop can't seem to be able to connect with his internet connection. Darn.
4 comments:
I am laughing very hard at the picture of Ava looking lost in front of the "do not leave children unattended" sign :)
I saw this on a menu one... "unattended children will be given an espresso and a puppy"
the credit should go to me, because i donated the dvd player...
LOL.. I still can't believe you guys are gonna meet without ME.. I mean.. WITHOUT ME!!!! SO CRUEL.. *hiks* anyway.. Penang is good.. I missed their O-A Cen.. (~_~). Anyway.. I'm so sad I cannot be there.
Post a Comment