Friday, August 22, 2008

Margarita



Call me the swifter lady, or Mrs. swifter. I was swifting the whole day today, downstairs and then upstairs. My floors are super clean now.. (until Ava decided to dump her food on the floor again).

I just got the wet swifter a couple of days ago. Finally, mopping without going down to hand and knees and scrubbing the floor by hands. I'm so happy I got the swifter. I don't know how green this is, but it beats having to do it by hands.

Did 2 loads of laundry and I have more to go. I was going about everything like usual, and then around 7:50pm gave Colin a bath and then put him to bed, but something's nagging me, like I have something else to do and OMG, I forgot Herjit's party at 7pm. I quickly changed and then called Herjit to see if I can still stop by. Evan picked up the phone and I could hear from the background the party's still going. He said come on over.. and I flew there.

I saw Herjit at first, then, I saw Terri, Christy (with Eric), Kathy (with Leighton), Lynda (& Jamie), Kristina, Andrea, Laurie, Sam and Becky. Everyone was having a good time. Evan made me a lime margarita, and it tasted so good. I was chatting away with everyone. So many discussions going all at once. I found out that Kathy's having a girl, Terri won't find out what she's having.
It was a perfect little gathering for Herjit's pre baby margarita party. CHEERS!!!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love my swifter too!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun. Are you trying ot get your house nice and clean so that you won't have to come home to a dirty house? I try to do that.

billiejean said...

Sorry I don't have kids, but may I ask if you are allowed to leave your kids alone at home when you go partying? Don't you need to find a baby sitter?

Billie Jean

Mum's The Word said...

mel: Of course we're not allowed. Simon's at home.. :) I went partying by myself.. hahahaha