


Went to the Terra Nova Park for a meetup this morning. Ava and I got there early while Colin took his nap. She was so excited. We went in her tricycle and she was pedaling away (even though she stopped every time I stopped pushing her).
We were supposed to have 18 moms coming, I didn't know how many actually went. Ava was playing in the swings, the slide, the see saw and then I chased her around. After that, she had a picnic with Karley and Ryan. We went home around 11am. I got home and Colin was awake, so fed him his lunch and Ava also ate.
I went to deliver more toys again today. I bought some cakes from the Sugar Art store in Steveston. They all look so delicious. I bought 5 cakes home. Already finished 3 of them. hahaha 2 more to go.. and I wonder why I can't lose my weight (*sigh*).. but I can't say NO to cakes. :)
You noticed that I haven't taken my kitchen's picture. That's because it's not clean yet. hehehehe
Cleaned a little bit, I still have half to go.
So, I had a fight with Simon. We're supposed to buy tickets already to go to ATL, but he kept waiting and waiting and postponing and postponing and we still haven't bought the tickets yet. I don't know what he's waiting for, but I'm tired. I nagged him for the past 2 days already. Now, we are both mad at each other. I'm mad at him for NOT buying tickets, and he's mad at me for nagging. But I know for sure that if I didn't nag him, it's going to come back and bite me in the ass. At the end, when we didn't get the tickets, he'll say, how come I'm not doing "MY JOB" at telling him or reminding him to buy tickets!!!.. This situation had happened so many times that I lost track already.. I don't know what I'm supposed to do.. TELL HIM or NOT? I mean.. seriously.. I think anyone who's in my shoes will go crazy because you're never RIGHT. No matter what you do, it's always WRONG. So.. I'm not expecting anything now. I was so happy when he decided that we'll go to ATL this coming Aug 20th. I told my brother, my sister and also my friends. Now.. I think I'll have to tell everyone that it's not going to happen. I know this would happen. I think having kids only allows me to stay at home. I'm not supposed to enjoy ANY vacation at all.
So.. I'm sorry, Long and Keith.. looks like we're not going. ... Now let me go and cry myself to sleep.
P.S. On the lighter and happy note, today .. I was absolutely sure that Colin said "mama" twice. He's my sun.. He lights up my day when it was stormy and gloomy..
2 comments:
:(
can't you get his credit card and buy it for him? You can also add some shoes while you're online shopping.
Post a Comment