
EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!EXTRA!! THE LIMS FINALLY BOUGHT TICKTETS TO ATLANTA!!!!
EXTRA!!EXTRA!!!
Yeap, that's absolutely true!! we finally bought tickets to ATL, and we'll be flying from SEA on Aug 25th (monday) and then will be back on Sept 10th.. in time for Ava to go to her preschool the next day!! Can't miss first day of school now, can we???
So so so so so happy... :) my whole body is singing, even Colin's cry sound like music to my ear.. la la la la la la...:)
To reward Simon, I cooked lunch. WAHAHAHAHAHA
It's been awhile. I cooked "baked spaghetti".. yumyum.. so cheesy, so meaty, so tomato-y and so spaghett-y. It was so good. I ate sooo much, which is BAD BAD BAD!! But how can one resist?? just look at it!! (drooling, drooling, drooling..)
5 comments:
Yay!!!!!! I am so excited for you guys. I will expect you to update your blog from down there though :)
finally is rite!!!
really really happy for you. hope you have a great time with ur family.
HOORAY! Good for you! Have a great time!
Can't wait till you get here!
yeah.. mom and dad will get there on Sep 1st. So you get to meet with them.
Post a Comment