Monday, August 18, 2008

Pho or Pheww???




Playdate at Tracey's in the morning.
Things we found out:
1. Ava is really bad at sharing
2. Owen hates Ava now because she kept taking his toys and not sharing with him
3. Owen tries to squeeze Colin using his whole body (kinda funny.. haha)
4. Owen loves me because I tried to scare him
5. He faked laughing when I tickled him
6. Colin tasted all of Owen's toys there (ooppss)
7. I'm such a clumsy person that I had to spill coffee on my "new" dress. Luckily it's navy blue dress.
8. Tracey's so nice for having us there since Ava was just really no fun at all.

I transformed into my super-busy-woman after the kids napped. First, I started at the library. I went in to pick up 2 more of that James Cramer books for Simon. He's like obsessed with this guy. After that, I went to City Fresh supermarket to pick up ingredients for tonight's dinner: Rice Noodles, Beef Bones, Basil, Serrano peppers, beansprouts, and a small onion. Then, off to superstore. I had to get some diapers and foods for Colin and can't find the wet swifter so I went to zellers afterwards and got one. I left the house around 1:30pm and was done at 3:30pm. Pretty good timing.. back home for the kids. hahaha

I made pho (vietnamese noodle soup) for dinner. It was not as good. But Simon just LOVED it. He kept saying it's really really good. So I guess that means I'll have to make it again.
I was so busy making this dish that I forgot to take picture of the finished product. Dang it!!!

No comments: