
At midnight, Colin was up and when we measured his temp. He had 39.1C fever. Then, we gave him advil, and started him on cold compress. He hated the compress b/c he kept crying everytime I change to a cold one. But, at least his fever was down. Then, at 4am, Ava was also up, and running a fever at 38.7C. So, we also gave her advil, and Colin was up again, and still warm. So we gave him baby tylenol.
In the morning, everyone woke up with 1 baby in each parent's arm. Louise was getting better, but Sam was running a 40C fever. We gave her tylenol also and started the cold compress on her. She also hated it. Kept screaming for us to stop. Ava woke up with runny nose and still a bit of fever. She's coughing a bit also.
Went and got the ear thermometer. Colin now started to have runny nose also. I guess today we'll be staying home again.. hahahaha
I'm so sleepy now. Both Ava and Colin are napping and I think I should too.. so, ta ta for now!!!
Ava is still not getting any better. If her condition persists, we'll go to the doc tomorrow.
Colin seems to be ok fever-wise, but he has some runny nose. So, adding to his drools, his whole face and the front of his shirt is always wet. He's like dropping water everywhere he goes.
4 comments:
i hope they all feel better... :(
Poor Ava.. she does look sick! Uh.. actually she looks like a sick puppy especially with the cheerios bowl in front of her (T_T)
her face tells it all... :(
Hi Ava,
I am a dachshund.. My Mummy is your Aunty. I like to read your blog. Get well soon.
Billie Jean
Post a Comment