

I went to this class at 7pm at this store I never know existed until today.. it's called "Galloway's". The class I went to is called "Scentimental Creations". We're making all purpose cleaning powder, window and glass shine, sunscreen lotions, and lip balm. We got to walk around the store while waiting for the lip balm to cool down. It was really nice. I learned so many things about the drugstore bought products which contains a lot of hazardous chemicals. I was so surprised and awed of so many "nasty" things big company put into their products. Are we poisoning ourselves and our children by slapping those lotions on our skins???
Candy, Sheila and I were saying that we should setup a meetup where we made batched of soaps or other stuff where we can take home afterwards. It'll be a fun meetup.
I learned that to prevent mildew and mold, we can put drops of tea tree oil on the places where mildew and mold usually grow and that can prevent them from growing. COOL!!
I bought a cassava chip at the store and some tea.
Huilee brought home a chocolate mango entremet cake.
No comments:
Post a Comment