Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day


Today was supposed to be my happy day, but I will remember this day as my "bad mom" day. I can't even write what happened. I'm just so thankful that everything is ok now.

I want to say "Happy Mother's day" to all the moms out there. Rest and relax. Ya'll deserve it.

We went to the Aquarium today to celebrate moms day. All the kids seems to be having fun. Ava did have some tantrums though.
So tired by the time we got back.
I love the new play area and the jellyfish..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sure that whatever it was it seems the worst to you. We are all our own worst critics. I didn't tell you this but last week Owen grabbed a very long very sharp knife off the counter and came running into the living room with it!! I quickly grabbed it and avoided catastrophe but have not been able to stop imagining how badly it could've turned out. Call me soon.