
That's what the ducks said when Ava tried to feed them bread. Translation: We're full. We don't want anymore bread. Do you have some birdseeds instead??
hahahahahaha.. of course all this was just in my head.
We went to the duck pond at the Garden City Park today. Ava was so excited to see the ducks. She tried to throw bread at them, but b/c her upper arm strength were not strong enough, the bread all fell in front of her feet. Jenny went with me to the park. Of course we saw Owen again for the first time after how many months??? almost half a year I think. He has grown SOOOOO much, and he's still such a cutie pie. I LOVE his hair.. (maybe I'll dye my hair blond too hahahaha)
McD for lunch today. I had the Angus burger. It's pretty good. I've been craving beef for awhile.
Still want Outback's prime rib.. hahahaha
Continued cleaning!!!! Tomorrow's the day. My mother in law and sis in law & family are going to be here. Need to make sure everything is tip top...
No comments:
Post a Comment