Huilee brought home more cakes today. Yummy... I haven't had the chance to taste them yet b/c I'm too full from eating Hotpot today for lunch and dinner.
Now I have my famous migraine again... if only I can chop off my head...
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Why can't Huilee come live us?? Hope your head feels better.
What a coincidence. I have been looking for a pineapple upside down recipe this afternoon. It's because it's one of my coworkers' fav cake and his bday is coming up soon. Last year we had somebody volunteered to bake it and this year I was looking to see if I could bake it. Hmm.. maybe it's too soon for me to poison the ppl at my office. Anyway.. I hope your migraine go away soon. I know how bad it is to have one. Sorry..
3 comments:
Why can't Huilee come live us?? Hope your head feels better.
What a coincidence. I have been looking for a pineapple upside down recipe this afternoon. It's because it's one of my coworkers' fav cake and his bday is coming up soon. Last year we had somebody volunteered to bake it and this year I was looking to see if I could bake it. Hmm.. maybe it's too soon for me to poison the ppl at my office. Anyway.. I hope your migraine go away soon. I know how bad it is to have one. Sorry..
wow those cakes look really good! yumyum. Hope your migraine goes away soon!
Post a Comment