Monday, May 19, 2008

Mr. Hot Pants



My lil guy was dressed in a cute hot pants last night. He just looks too cute to NOT take his pictures.. so here we go.. :)

Went out with Tracey today. We went to lunch at Tri-ty restaurant and then we went to lansdowne mall. I went without any kids.. so WOOHOO!!!!
I took some pictures of myself when I was waiting for Tracey to come.. :)
Can you tell that I was bored????

Colin has been getting really good at crawling. And he loves playing peek-a-boo.
Just now Simon was playing peek-a-boo with him and he laughed so hard.
I also noticed a sliver of tooth coming up on the bottom gum... uh oh!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Colin's crawling and getting teeth? You didn't mention that. THat is sooo exciting!

rene said...

Crawling already? He is...5 months now? Wow, that's fast!

Mum's The Word said...

He's 6 months.. :)
yeap.. time flies.. :)

Elisa said...

they are growing really really really fast....xuen looks different and so does Colin.

Sharon said...

Colin is crawing already??
Annabelle did not start to craw until she was 8 months