Friday, May 30, 2008

In the mood for "classically goth" diva








Had a meetup today at the London Landings to do the Father's day's craft. We're the first one to arrive. It was really calm and peaceful (maybe b/c Colin was sleeping also). Ava and I strolled around the landings looking at birds. She looked so cute with her Tigger backpack. Colin was awake after awhile and was smiling at me. I can actually see his tooth showing in his smiley pictures. He has another tooth on the verge of coming out.

I managed to get the crafts done on spot, which was really rare. I still have a couple of crafts unopened in their package. This craft was pretty easy. I painted Ava's hand and then printed it on the paper that comes with the frame. It was a bit tricky with Colin's, b/c he was holding it in a fist. At last we got them done. Then, I went and chitchatted with my friends.

Simon was so touched when I showed him the crafts, esp when he read the writings on it.

So, around 3pm, I went and got my manicure and pedicure at this place where I usually get my eyebrows threaded. It was pretty good and the price is good ($45 for both). I was feeling a little Goth and wanted to get black manicure. But since black only comes in matte finish, I opted for the purplish black (I forgot the name) where it looks black for afar, but when the sun shines, you'll see some purple bling bling. I think it looks pretty good. Then, for my pedicure, I was feeling something classic, so I went with "Brisbane Bronze". Thus, my "classically goth" diva comes from.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mom's gonna faint when she sees your fingers. Remember you had that one white lipstick and when you wore it she thought you're pale and going to pass out??

I'd say you beat me as a weirdo in our family. yeay.. I'm no longer the weirdest.