Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Huilee and Yung


Noticed that Colin's 2nd tooth is coming out after our stroller workout. I can't believe he's going to have 2 teeth soon.. haha

Went to Daiso with Tracey today. We (SHE) bought a lot of stuff.. hehehe, then, we continued our retail therapy in Richmond Center. It's the 2nd time for us to buy panties together.. hahaha

Then, it was time to cook my meatball. Followed the recipes, but I noticed my meatballs were a little dry. Hm... maybe I overbaked them. It's supposed to be Huilee's Birthday dinner. I was hoping that it won't taste that bad. She said it was not bad, but she actually preferred the spaghetti that I've always made (also from scratch). Hm, I wonder if I can be in that show "throwdown with Bobby Flay" then.. I might win. Anyway, I personally thought it's not bad. I used fusilli instead of spaghetti. It looked pretty.. hahahaha..

No comments: