Monday, May 12, 2008

Baked Salmon



Took Siew Lee & family to the temple today. It was the Vesak day, so there're lots of people praying there. I didn't know it when we went there. It was pretty serene. After the temple, we went to Costco. I bought Salmon to cook for dinner.

Huilee brought home Cheesecake today. Yummy!!

Simon found this recipe online for baked salmon. The recipe is pretty easy.

1/3 cup of soy sauce
1/3 cup of brown sugar
1/3 cup of water
1/4 cup of veg. oil

Rub Salmon with garlic powder, lemon pepper (I used my epicure lemon dilly), and salt.
then put the salmon and the sauce above in a ziploc bag and put in refrigerator for 2 hours.
After that, bake at 400C for 15 minutes (7 min each sides). Then, cook the sauce and use it for dipping sauce.

YUMMY!!!!! I love it so much.. I can eat this EVERYDAY!!! Kudos to Simon for finding this recipe.. :) (I forgot to take the picture of the masterpiece)

No comments: