Thursday, May 29, 2008

Mix and Match Disaster


Tried to bake chicken for lunch today. I didn't really have any recipe in mind, and I just want to make sure that we have something for lunch. So, I defrosted some chicken thighs, and started to throw stuff in. First, I finely chopped some parsley, then added some galanga powder (some kind of spice), since I want to make sure it's not dry, I added some korean wine I have in my fridge, and added some bulgoki sauce. Hahahaha, it is officially a fusion dish, but I can't be sure it's a fuse of what and what. I think it's Korean and Indonesian.

The result, Ava loves it, but Simon was giving me this "look". At dinner time, he suggested that I added this package of ready made spices for chicken that he brought back from Malaysia to kinda give it a little bit more "KICK". So, I did that, and now my chicken just tasted weird.. hahahahaha
Oh, well.. sometimes you win, sometimes you lose... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So much cooking lately. You must be saving a lot of money :)