Friday, February 27, 2009

Ventured out with 2 kids alone, Korean BBQ and Bookclub


I was feeling brave this morning and so I took the kids out by myself to brunch. We went to e-canteen and I was treading on water with Ava. I made sure that we laughed a lot, hugged a lot and kissed a lot. She was being so co-operative that it was soo amazing. Colin was not bad also. He got a little bit antsy when it was closer to his nap time. But I managed to let them finished their brunch and got home in one piece for Colin's naptime.. yoohoo!!!


Later on, we met HL and J for dinner at the Kyung Bok Korean BBQ restaurant at Lansdowne mall. We tried this restaurant a long long time ago when it first opened up. But we never tried their Korean BBQ. Because of this dinner, I was having trouble with getting to and from bookclub. Simon can drop me off at Nancy's house, but he won't be able to pick me up, so before I went to dinner, I asked people in the msg board and also calender to see if someone can give me a ride home. And Sheila said she would. Thank god. I didn't want to miss bookclub because it's been awhile since I have any adult conversation (what with the cold war, and not going out because of Ava's nap stopping time).


By the time we're done with dinner, I smelled like a bbq restaurant. I didn't have any choice. Simon dropped me off at Nancy's. Our bookclub's pick this time is "What was lost by Catherine O'Flynn". Didn't like that book but I still wanted to be there. Lulu Ladies bookclub is the best thing. I had so much fun and laughed so much. Nancy and Sheila's will notary public's stories were hilarious. Ally's montesorri info was very informative and also Melissa's Stong's shopping guide was great. Of course, Susan, Lynda and Herjit were also so very funny. I had the best time. I can't wait for the next bookclub. It'll be Twilight!! YOOHOO!!!!!

1 comment:

Darwin Muljono said...
This comment has been removed by the author.