
Simon finally took down his Christmas tree today and all the while doing that, he said,"I thought people usually take down their tree around April". I said, "err NO.. people usually take down their tree beginning of January.. duh!!" and rolled my eyes at him. Then, when he was taking the lights down, I noticed some larger bulb lights who looked it it's used outdoor, so I asked,"aren't those lights supposed to be outdoor lights??".. Then he said, "Who said that things you used outside cannot be used inside??". So I said,"So, are you going to wear your underwear after your jeans then??". He said,"maybe I will." I said," Who do you think you are?? Superman??"
This conversation prompted a question mark in my head, who drew Superman?? why did he put his underwear outside?? How convenient will it be for him to pee??? ok.. I know these are all stupid questions.. but doesn't it make you think?? haha
We had this lawyer talk meeting tonight and I learned so many things. Time to get cracking and get the will done. I have to find an executor and a guardian though.. Simon and I would have lots to discuss and trust me.. My handbook will keep coming because I know for sure that he would supply many materials..
Of course I was right, because when i got home and told him that we need to go see this lawyer, he said, "what lawyer?? I got the do it yourself kit and I can do it myself" (imagine me kicking myself in the head when I heard him).
He was so pleased and happy when he heard that Evan and Eric also bought the DIY kit. I rolled my eyes again until they wanted to pop out. How idiotic can one person be???
Then he kept saying that he didn't trust lawyer or anybody.. he only trusted himself.. (imagine me taking a pot and smacking it up his head)..
So.. this is going to be a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG process.. I don't even know when I'll get our will done.. knowing him, I'll probably be dead (b/c of exhaustion and madness) before we drafted a will. I hope I can stand it until Ava is an adult... please help me..
(imagining myself strangling simon while he's sleeping.. ah... that was blissful)..
3 comments:
omg i had such a good laugh. Just what I needed hahahaha. thank you! Keep it coming...keep it going, Simon!! hahahaha! Oops, sorry Elly!And by the way...my christmas tree is STILL up and I don't even want to try debating with Mr Edwin...
ha ha ha ha ,,, what a funny conversation.
i would be the ONE to leave the Christmas tree till this year and next year.
again, you and simon are the funniest couple i know!! LOL
hahahhaha... that is funny
I think soon you can publish this book. Stephen is toally different than Simon. When you say something to him, all you hear is nothing. Like you speak to the air. No response.No nod...... I don't know I am better than you or not. But for sure, your life is more interesting than me. hahhaha....
Post a Comment