

Elisa had asked everyone if we would like to go to Oval on Valentine's day which was also Richmond's Winterfest. Michelle, Chee Tuck and Zoey arrived last night from Seattle and so I asked them to go also. We went for brunch at E-canteen before going to Oval. Everyone came. Serene and us arrived first, then Elisa, Lian and Sharon arrived respectively. Everyone ordered and ate. Ava was in one of her mood again and she just kept on crying and crying while everyone else was eating. She was just behaving badly. We're at wits end with her right now.

After brunch, we arrived at Winterfest at Oval. There were a lot of people and the skating rink looked sooo grand. Michelle, CT and Zoey didn't come because Zoey fell asleep in the car. We saw Kerry & family there also. It was finally the time where everyone wanted to go skating. I didn't know how and also didn't really feel like falling flat on my butt in front of the whole Richmond. So, I decided to stay put outside the rink with Colin. Ava wanted to skate, so Simon took her with him. I was surprised that she was so enthusiastic about it. They went for one round and was done. I actually had decided to go in also by that time and I changed into the skates, but Simon said he's too tired because he had to hold Ava the whole one round.


So, we continued on the party back at our place. The kids were playing merrily. Edwin did a good job in heading the troops. He was shouting out commands and the kids were following him. It was funny. Simon went and got Banzai Sushi for dinner and we all ate sooo much. It was such a fun day. I wish that we could meet like that every week.. :)
2 comments:
You guys are such great hosts! Thank you very much for letting us "crash" your home heheheh. We had a great time and I am sure the kids did too! Great group photo, can you send it to me via email? Thanks!!
YAY!! we had a great time at your place. the sushi was really good.
you are right about Edwin...the kids were really entertained.
let's do a playdate soon
Post a Comment