
Took Colin to pick up Ava from preschool. I put on his jester hat (from Kerry). He looked so cute in it.. hahaha


I was so impressed by the yoga yesterday, i decided to go again tonight.
But before that, we went to the seafair mall and tried the takeya sushi for dinner.
It was a joke compared to sushi house and banzai. the rolls were so small and they didn't even stick too well. I think the only good ones were the edamame and the spicy agedashi tofu. We just ate quickly and got out.

I went to yyoga again after putting the kids to bed. This time, I took some pictures of the receptionist area. The instructor today was different. Yesterday was Alex and today, I believed her name was Megan. But nonetheless, both instructors were good. I was sweating like a pig again once we started. We had more people today (maybe because it's thursday). Went home refreshed. Felt like I had a facial also because of all the sweating in the hot room. hahahaha
1 comment:
we ARE going to yyoga with you next week!! woohoo can't wait to get sweat like a pig again after 2 years.
Post a Comment