



Request by my aunt, here're some pictures of Toby and Momo.
They just got their haircut and since the weather was super super nice, we went out for a walk at the dyke and afterwards, we hit the playground.
For dinner, we decided to go eat at Specialy Chicken & Wonton Restaurant ( Nong Cheung Gai Zong). Everything started well, but then Ava fell asleep on our way to the restaurant. Simon was holding her inside the restaurant while she was sleeping, and when we called her up after the food arrived, she started her tantrum. She was just really really really bad. I had to finish up quickly and then took her outside. Once outside, she calmed down. I asked if she wanted to go to check out some books and she said yes. So I wheeled her to Chapter's. She basically calmed down then, and we went to the kids section. She picked 2 books (both strawberry shortcake's). After awhile, Simon called and off we went.
She suddenly started again when we're in the car. She said she wanted to eat breakfast (mind you it's 7:30pm) and when we said we'll go home and eat at home, she just screamed saying she didn't want to go home. When we got home, her tantrums still continued. Simon was yelling at her pretty loud by then. We realized that our patience had reached its limit. I took Colin into his room to sleep and Simon dealt with Ava. I didn't know what happened after, because i went into our room to get ready for shower. Simon came in after and we were talking.

Here's my IHH#4 for today:
We're talking about something and for some reason it went to talking about death by committing suicide. So, he said, if I want to die, make sure that I really die, don't jump off a building and then not die then he'd have to take care of me so I just added more burden for him. I said, I'd never jump off a building, I prefer taking pills. He said, then make sure take enough of pills so I will definitely die, don't just take 2-3 pills and not die. So I said, OK, don't worry, I'll take 2 bottles... how's that??? He said just to be on the safe side, why don't I take 2 bottles of pills then jump off a building.. that'll definitely do me in. I said.. I TOLD YOU I DON'T WANT TO JUMP OFF A BUILDING because it's not pretty.. I don't want my head and face all messed up. So he said.. you can wear a helmet... Then I just lost it.. I laughed and laughed and laughed.. almost peed... I said.. if you want to make sure I die, why did you ask me to wear a helmet???? but i didn't remember what he said after because i was still laughing and was not able to stop... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA....
So there you go, my faithful reader.. that's how my husband wanted me to commit suicide and i have to make sure that it's a sure "death".
5 comments:
that's really funny.. HAHAHAHAHA
ok... Simon's way too funny!!!
BTW, did you get Colin Ray Ban's?
OMG, you guys are really funny hahahhahah!
Laura: NO.. that was my sis in law's. She just put it on him and he likes it.. hahaha
Hi Elly, that was nice to blog about your doggies... they are very cute..Are they both boys and sterilised too? Did you got them after you got married?
Post a Comment