Sunday, February 22, 2009

IHH #5


I'm so freaking mad. The day started out fine. Today's Ava's last day on her swimming and I was getting ready to take her to Watermania and that IH decided that he wanted to come with. So we all went. All was smooth and she was done with class. Then, after I changed her and then went out the changing room, she wanted to get those 2 dollars doll from the machine. She specifically wanted a top doll that was shaped like a duck. I told her we can't choose and we had to accept whatever the machine gave us. She was quiet so I thought she understood me. Then, I turned the knob and a cow came out. She started yelling that she doesn't want cow. I mean seriously, that thing is 2 bucks for god's sake. I definitely not planning on getting another one. So, she started her tantrum so I had to try to carry her while carrying my purse, her swimming bag and her umbrella, and my IH was nowhere to be seen.

While on my way from carrying her and all my freaking bags out of the door and towards the parking spot which was only steps away, she slipped and so her back was showing while I was struggling to carry her because she was wiggling at the same time. That IH saw me and instead of quickly carry her from me (mind you, it was raining also). He scolded me for exposing Ava's back to the cold. That's what he said.. I was already so mad at Ava and then I just exploded. What the hell was wrong with this guy???? I was trying to carry so many things at once and without an umbrella and he just scolded me????? I mean, seriously readers.. do you think it was my fault that her back was showing b/c she was trying to wiggle free from me and we're only steps away from the car... Was that my fault???? that I deserved a scolding????

I'm just so freaking fuming then... I yelled and yelled. I'm so mad I can't even be in the same room with him, breathing the same air. I just want to kill him right then and there.
And I told him to apologize and he said that he's not at fault and that I was.
Seriously.. tell me.. was I wrong??????????????????????????????

I'm just going to go out by myself for the rest of the day.. and i just know what he's going to say.. "what a good mom!!" (while snickering).. yeap.. that's what I am... since that IH also have a piece of him in the kids.. he can take care of them and see if he can be a good mom also..

Time for .. RETAIL THERAPY!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Susan said...

I hear you pain! We were at Science World on the weekend and I got the boys one of those pennies that actually costs $1 and gets flattened at stamped with a picture. Carson wanted the one with the Science World ball on it... I thought I had set the machine to that one but what came out was one with the kid touching the thingie that makes you hair stand straight up... imagine how thrilled he was with that one!!! It ended up costing me $3 until I got the "right" flat penny and Colton ended up with the 2 "rejects".