




Weather: Slurry and slushy
Lian Eng invited us for CNY celebration at their house. Ava woke up from nap in one of her foul mood and I spent almost an hour and a half to get her ready. Luckily her spirit was lifted up when we arrived and she said "Miles's house".
We arrived at the same time as the Fongs. Lian Eng made so many things. What a spread and everything was delicious. We brought white wine. I was planning to bake coffee pecan cake but since my kitchen was a mess I just lost interest in baking. Maybe next time.. haha
Ava was playing with toys already and looking at Colin, I remembered last year he was laying most of the time on the sofa and now he's running around with the other kids. Time flies!!
Thanks Lian Eng, Rob and Miles for their hospitality. It was a great party!! Looking forward to the next gathering..:)
1 comment:
It was a great party! That's a very nice family photo! I find it hard to get one with both the boys looking at the camera! You take great pic of food! yumyum, all those treats were soooo good!
Post a Comment