
Today I'm not going to write a complaint. It's a wise word imparted by my husband. I thought I should share it with everyone since, according to him, he's putting money into my pocket.
Simon's wisdom of the day
You should have a dream, everyone should have a dream. (the first half sounded sooooo good... .. right??),
BUT, never realize your dream because once you realized it.. it's no longer a dream... (I was like.. HUH?????)
So I asked him... are you saying that we should tell our kids that they can dream to go to high school or university... but don't actually go.. because once they go and finished their high school or university.. they won't have a dream anymore????
He said.. "yeah.. kinda..." (but his face looked VERY confused)
So, again, I wanted to stress.. this is not a complaint, but since it's still idiotic, I decided to put it in his idiot husband handbook.
I think Simon existed so I have materials for my blog. I mean, seriously, only he could think and say this kind of things. I actually had to raise my arms admitting defeat because I couldn't think of anything more idiotic to say.
Everyone should thank Simon because his existence kept my blog lively.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
3 comments:
Maybe you should really write and publish and Idiot Husband Handbook? I'd buy one!
He's really funny.. Aren't you glad he makes you laugh all the time?
I TOTALLY emphatise with you because as you know..my other half is also like to sprout rubbish hahahaahha!
Post a Comment