
It all started last night during dinner time. I had everything on the table and was feeding the kids. Simon took one sip of the soup and said
1. " The soup is too thick"
2. "You are not creative at cooking"
Later after putting the kids to be and after finished showering, we started bickering at each other about something (I couldn't remember what). Then, he said:
3. "If only you have a disease that will submit to whatever I say and then when I scold you, you'll bow with a smile and said "I will try harder next time""
Then, I said to him " if only you get a disease that you will slap yourself 5 times everytime you feel like scolding me".
So, then, we started karate-ing each other and he 4. sprained my pinky!!!
This morning after I just woke up and gave the kids their milk, he said
5. "I will train you to only sleep for 7 hours a day"
When I complained about my poor pinky and demanded that he got me a spa or overseas treatment or I'd sue him, he said 6. he'd cure my pinky using his ass.
During lunch, he said
7. "The chicken strips you cut are too big, should have cut them smaller"
So now all my friends who had read this, please, if you see the person in question, please do not hesitate to throw whatever you can get your hands on to him, be it rotten eggs, purses, wallets, rocks or stones, dirty diapers, milk bottles.. etc..
:-)
7 comments:
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
*me* throws a panda at Simon
so, just to be clear, you sprained your pinky Karate chopping your husband.....and it is his fault....
Yeah.. my sister is always right! (^.^)/
of course it's his fault.. he should have just let me chopped him instead of blocking my way with his bony hands and arms.
hahahaha u guys are the funniest couple ever!
This is so funny hahahah! No.7 totally sounds like Edwin. What's wrong with men who originated from that side of the planet earth??? You guys are too funny!
Post a Comment