Thursday, November 27, 2008

Wei's landed




Colin was having a little bit of fever last night. We gave him some baby advil and I also pasted a fever pad on his forehead. He looked so cute with it. He's so much better in the morning. Ava's preschool had "pajama's day". So she wore her pajamas to school and I gave her 2 pigtails.

Wei landed around 1pm and got out of the airport around 3pm. Got her SIN done and then went to "Sushi House" for "teatime" and then dinner at Yaohan center.

4 comments:

Darwin Muljono said...

Colin got cute outfit.

Unknown said...

he's all better now?

Anonymous said...

is the post for Nov 27? so Colin is not sick, right?

Anonymous said...

where did you get that Fever pad. Is it the one you told me at Diaso?? I did not see it last time. Look so cute