Saturday, November 8, 2008

Sportsball with Dad



I enrolled Ava in a class called Sportsball with Dad. Today's the first class and I thought Ava and simon would have a lot of fun playing and bonding. I didn't go with them because I have a lot of things to do. I had to feed Colin and then go to do a discovery toys party at Chelsea's house.

I left right away after Simon and Ava got home. The party is from 12-2pm. It was a small party. She estimated 6 yes and 5 maybes but actually we only have a total of 5 people. Nevertheless it was pretty fun. I had the most delicious cheese puffs there. Chelsea's mom made it. It was so good and I didn't get the chance to eat lunch yet so those were my lunch. Wrapping up around 2:30 pm and then went home. Simon and I planned to go to Costco and a bunch of other places to buy fruits and food for tomorrow.

I felt like I was in a dazed trying to remember what to get and making sure I'm not forgetting anything. Alas, I slept at 1am doing all the bags. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

the cakes are sooooo pretty... i want the cakes... so so so so pretty that i really want one... huilee did such a good job!