




Colin LOVES balls. He likes to hold them, take them around, throw them. He recently learned how to dunk them. He's so funny.
We went to eat dim sum at Fisherman Terrace and then headed to Fun 4 Kidz for meetup. Ava and Colin LOVE that place.. actually, Simon and I love it too. We had a blast playing basketball.. :)
We rested a little bit at home and then continued on to dinner at "Top Shanghai Cuisine" restaurant. We ordered quite a spread and they were all really good.
Credit: All photos taken by weiwei
4 comments:
Yes.. yes.. thank you tacie & simon for taking me to eat good food.. I don' think I was ever hungry for even 1 sec.. All I did was eat eat eat... hohoho..
hmm... i want some... please...
colin looks different now, all grown-up...
Hey, haven't been to your place for a while and looks like you have some new fun toys. Can Annabelle invite herself to come?? hahhaha
BTW, your pose looks sexy
Wow, Those looks really good.
Post a Comment