Saturday, November 29, 2008

Middle Eastern Night






We ate at Kingspark this morning and actually saw "yuan biao" left. We sat behind him one time at this restaurant and I wanted to take pic with him, but he told the waiter (who relayed our request) that he's eating. Afterwards, I lost my nerves to ask him again.

Afterwards, we went to Ava's sportsball class. This was my first time seeing her in this class because she usually went with Simon. Since we're out already this morning, I just decided to stay and watch her. She was so happy running around and playing balls. Then, Colin got restless sitting in his stroller, so we went next door to the open gym and let him walked around with a ball in his hands. I rode the plasma car with him (I love this car.. I wanted to get it for myself.. haha). After awhile, I saw Lynda came in with Ainsley and Herjit also followed with Ronan and Ashwin. Chit-chatted for awhile and then off to lunch at a hotpot restaurant that served dimsum. Not that great because Ava was throwing tantrum.. (sigh........)

After lunch, Simon took Wei to see some houses while I stayed in the house and prepare my dishes. We're going to Sheila's house for Middle Eastern Night. I opted to make an egg dish (egg kebab) and a fish dish (with tahini).

I was not so sure about my dishes, but i believed they turned out pretty nice. Patrick outdid himself again this time. The dishes he made was soo good. He made a couple of dips, couscous, feta cheese rolls and also mint tea. The mint tea was soooo good. Sharon made a chicken dish (I felt like I've had it before but didn't remember when and where), and also greek salad.

The kids were having fun as well especially when Sheila whipped out the ice cream. We also had a little bit of ouzo and arabian coffee (with cardamon). It was delicious!!!!

After a long day, finally went home and slept.

No comments: