Friday, November 14, 2008

Apple and Bookclub


Went to the A for Apple meetup at Anne-Louise's house. There's a toy pony there and Ava was playing with it a lot. She rode on it and then played with the hippo flashlight. Colin was very clingy. He wanted to be around me at all time so I had no choice but bribed him with goldfish, which of course, he LOVES. He kept wanting more and more. Everything went well until when we're leaving. Colin bumped his mouth to the table when he tried to sit down. He cried and cried and there was blood from his lower lips. If it was 2 years ago, I'd probably go mental already, but being an experienced mom already, I just calmly wiped off his blood and someone handed me some ices wrapped in a towel. I dabbed it around his lips but he was struggling to get away. After checking for awhile, I knew he's fine. Managed to hold him and wore my coat (with some help from Karen), while Susan helped put on the coat on Ava and also put on her shoes (thank you so much Susan!!). I managed to put both of them in the car (Colin was definitely fine by now, he even laughed with Ava). Then, home we went. What a handful morning!!!

Book club tonight at 7pm at Christy's house (again, kudos for Supermom Christy for opening her home a week after baby.. she's amazing). I brought the spirals from Costco there and I found a new food that I just LOVE. It's the cream cheese thingy that Tracey "made" (hahaha). It's SOOOO good and seemed to be a very easy appetizer.

The discussion on "Time Traveler's Wife" was so great. I don't want to write too much about it because I don't think I can. hahaha, but just take my words on it. It was great. I just love bookclub. Anne-Louise did an examination on my tummy and it seems like I still have 3 fingers wide of hole in my tummy. I really have to talk to my doctor about this since it's been a year since Colin. Hm.... now I'm so worry.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Your welcome Elly, that's what friends are for.