
I slept so much today it's not even funny, but it was definitely fun. I was very grateful to Simon today because he woke up and took care of the kids and then made lunch. It's been awhile.. :)
Maybe I should get sick more often.. HAHAHAHA..
I was sleeping the whole time on the couch while he cooked lunch, fed the kids, and then put Colin down for nap. I woke up and ate and then put Ava down for nap. Then, I went back to sleep. I woke up and read a little of the time traveller's wife and once I started going, I couldn't stop. The story pulled me in and made me want to know what happened next. I definitely recommend this book for everyone. I cried at the end though, so if you don't want to get sappy and teary, maybe it's not the book for you.
Then, at night I finished another book. It's the James Patterson book, but not his regular kind because this involves Aliens. It's an okay book.
Popped in 2 tylenol colds and out COLD... :)
2 comments:
I hope you & the kids are feeling better.. :(
didn't know you are sick too.
Get well soon~
Post a Comment